Saturday, February 25, 2012

Got a blog award - The versatile blogger

Got a blog award  
I thank Indira Mohan for nominating the Versatile blogger award.

The rules for accepting this award are as follows
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Inform the blogger about the nomination.
  3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger picture to your blog post.
The 7 random things about me.

1. I am a die-hard Bruce lee fan

2. I love Andhra meals
3. I got bronze medal in Cartoon drawing in Madurai Kamaraj university during college days
4. I like summer for its cool breeze at night
5. I love teaching  
6. I like world cinema (Legendary Indian directors,Akira Kurasava,Majid Majidi etc)
7. I was on TV shows twice. one as audience and another as a participant 
  
Nominated 15 bloggers for the versatile blogger award.Informed them individually in person online(!).

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. Keep writing...:)

    Thanks for a lovely gesture...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and Thanks for nominating me!
    Priya
    http://aalayamkanden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete