Friday, August 30, 2013

Jokes and Messages - 18

Joke :
They had just introduced 'life' education in U.S.A mother of a second grade girl was waiting for her to return home. The mother was tensed about what they would teach on the new subject. Evening her daughter returned home and told "Mom today Miss taught me about how to make babies".Mom panicked to hear what would follow next. The girl continued "Remove the 'y' and add ' ies' !"

Message :
Tension is a much wasted human emotion

Joke :
It had snowed all over the city. One man comes late to office and reason as "I started walking from my home to office. For every step forward I went two steps backward. ".Boss "Then how did you come to office? "."I got vexed and turned walked fast to go home! "

Message :
All is well that ends well

Joke :
Few guys were waiting outside the maternity ward. A nurse came out and said "who works for double deer, you have got twins". A guy walked in with a smile. Few minutes the nurse asked "who works for Brooke bond 3 roses, you have a triplet.".A guy walked in smiling. Suddenly a guy started walking out saying "let me go.I work for 7up".

Message :
Numbers count.

Joke :
Two guys were going in a train.one had a fax machine and the other was with a small boy.They introduced each other. 
"I am a sales rep for a fax machine company. This is my demo system"
"I am a sales rep for a birth control pills company. This boy is a customer complaint"

Message :
Customer is God

No comments:

Post a Comment