Friday, August 30, 2013

Jokes and Messages - 19

Joke :
A guy asked the parachute jumping instructor "How long it will take for me to reach the ground if my parachute doesn't open up?"
The instructor replied "The rest of your life"

Message :
In life we do activities and the activities should have life

Joke :
Teacher : Why do we see lightning first and then hear the thunder? 
A student: We have the eyes in the front and ears in the back

Message :
lightning precedes thunder,sight precedes sound even in dictionary.

Joke :
3 priests discussed about how much they keep in the temple collection. One said "I take 20% and leave the rest to God".Second priest said "I take 40% and leave the rest to God".Last one said "I put the day's collection in a bag and throw upward saying 'God take your share and send back my share. So far God hasn't taken his share"

Message :
God gives and forgives.Man gets and forgets

No comments:

Post a Comment